Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Students CBTV Festival: "My Big Brother" by Jason Rainer

Our students Animation Festival continues today with my older brother and the Savannah College of Art and Design by Jason Rainer directed short. Film plays with the idea of "Big Brother" is not the oldest of the biological point of view, but also a huge physically. And CG short wonderful woman and credible, and the introduction of the skillful touch of fantasy in a world otherwise based on. , The distinctive design of the production of the film, however, retains the charm necessary for the story confidentiality. Each manager selection helps poignant, and spread the message of the film.

Read statements Manager Jason Rainer further:

jasonreyner

IDEA

You are interested in from the get-go, to tell a story that leads unique element of fantasy into reality. And BFG (short for "friendly Big Giant") was Roald Dahl growing up my favorite book for the girl, a huge cuddle Befriends, which was all of a secret society and an outcast by his own people, The Buzz with creativity and word games, and this with the classic stories of fantasy and fraternal relations (I have two older brothers, one medium) were all on the current band in my head one day while drawing in the garden. Directed boy in bed with a blanket pulled up to her chin, looking at the huge Teen on a huge bed was too small for him to take half of the room. I called it "My brother, the giant" ... and walked away.

mybigbrother route

Tools and processes

I owe a lot to source 3D animated sequel called Blender open. Learned mixer when I was young, and I was for illustration, modeling, and other ever since. Has a very strong opinion of my workflow models. To my big brother, has been in a blender most of modeling, then completed the rest of the Maya production, in addition to concept art and storyboards in Photoshop. Has been in Knock assembly.

Challenges and Experiences

Certainly the most difficult part was directing. I had a small group of other students willing to help, but I had to manage my schedule so that I can use to improve their skills and to continue to meet on the revisions. Was an unusual position for me. I was motivated to maintain a motivated team and to communicate my thoughts, even in the circles that I knew less than nothing to stay. The hardest part was to convert all plans with time-consuming, but fortunately I have had friends who have worked hard to get there.

I learned a lot making this film. I think the most important thing for me to better understand how much work (and time) has entertainment. Other: Writing is the hardest thing ever. Movies are pre-production of 70%. Restrictions can for you, by you they work in style options, people who work for you for free, it is difficult to manage. Coffee is a necessary evil.

Inspirations

As I mentioned earlier, BFG was a great inspiration, but also living with his two brothers older. In addition, the work of Matthew Lyons and Timothy J. Reynolds, whose work heavily influenced the look of my film. Especially my friends and teachers helped me to move forward, and that is especially in the project more than I thought. It is very important that you stop at the point a friend and take a break and do anything to be with them in the midst of crisis. Shows how the bravest warriors and adventure time tend to be the source of existential and creative renewal. I admire them because they are honest figures in the world of have crazy: you are driven full of action, but all emotions. In addition, the animated characters and the game has a kind of order and self-evident, like a lot of Wallace and Gromit, and others.

Where do you see within five years

I am ready to hear everything. The continuous development of digital media is part of what attracted me to the movie in the first place. My goal is to create a team or in the studio, the new ways to tell stories, whether in pants or try features or commercials may lead. I focused on character animation school, but I really have any part of the filmmaking process, to enjoy both technically and artistically.

Wheatley Manager

Site Manager: JasonRayner.com

Monitors Cartoon Brew Student Animation Festival through the generous support of our sponsors possible to provide JibJab , a company that has been shown to consistently support to young talents and commitment. We would also like to express my thanks to our main sponsor of the award, and Microsoft express.

No comments:

Post a Comment