Monday, September 22, 2014

CBTV: "Journey of Two" by Joshua Mulligan

Our Cartoon Brew Student Animation Festival 2014 2014 continues today with a tour of two of Joshua Mulligan College for Creative Studies in Detroit. Drawing idiosyncractic Mulligan is the main source of action. And fine lines of flowers on the other biological, and the formation of shapes and abstract objects detected, including two of the characters. There is an element pleasantly surprised that the viewer goes deeper and deeper into the universe is constantly evolving sin that was created with hand-drawn animation. While the characters in the film are going on a journey both physical and mental in nature, the viewer on a journey that is just and rewarding.

Read for director Joshua Mulligan Remarks section:

joshuamulligan

IDEA

The trip started with two characters and drew in my sketchbook. At first I did not know that I move in the position, because of all the lines they shoot. The film was made because I wanted to challenge myself to see if I move the character with many of the lines in detail.

Tools and processes

Journey is a film of two traditional animation short. After the excitement was signed on the paper, I capture footage with Canon EOS Rebel T3i Dragon Frame and. And then the image sequence in After Effects import CC. I cleaned animation stationed in the composition by the level of executives. I then made separately with some method of mixing layers on my scenes. All scenes were then edited together with After Effects CC.

Challenges and Experiences

The biggest challenge was the time of the film was to manage. Animation style is time-consuming and had a few shots at five frames in ink. The most important thing I've learned by solving a short ways to reduce the problem of time, but not the quality of the animation. I have done a possibility was used to have together to carry mobile of characters that do not move in the scene and installation pieces.

Inspirations

Was my inspiration for the film, a desire something that pushed my way out, I knew what I could do to create the artistic skills. He led the first, prove an end to myself that I put Manage my drawing style.

Where do you see within five years

In five years I see myself independently animated work on projects that can go to make music videos, and graphic information education / movement, commercials, films and illustrations of the book, or any type of project seems fun to be a part of it.

Wheatley Director

Website: Behance portfolio Joshua Mulligan

Monitors Cartoon Brew Student Animation Festival through the generous support of our sponsors possible to provide JibJab , a company that has been shown to consistently support to young talents and commitment. We would also like to express my thanks to our main sponsor of the award, and Microsoft express.

No comments:

Post a Comment